ANA Enterprise Jobs
At the ANA Enterprise, we believe that the only worthwhile career is one that you believe in.
The ANA Enterprise is the organizing structure of the American Nurses Association (ANA), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and the American Nurses Foundation.
Through its organizations, the ANA Enterprise represents the interests of the nation’s 4 million registered nurses; offers credentialing programs for individuals and organizations that foster excellence in leadership, patient care and practice environments; and invests in all aspects of nursing by funding programs that support the profession.
By working at the ANA Enterprise, you are supporting 4 million registered nurses, every single day. From Board members to administrative staff, everyone can make a difference.
We have roles to suit all backgrounds, whether you have experience in the nursing profession or not. To fit in with the ANA Enterprise’s culture, all you need is the dedication that nurses show every day. In return for your commitment, we offer a competitive salary, generous benefits packages, ongoing development opportunities and a great working environment close to the Metro.
If you believe in the power of nursing, then come join us. Together, we can transform health care for all.
|ANA Enterprise Jobs|
|Note: The applicant tracking system is optimized to work best with Google Chrome. If you experience any technical issues in applying for jobs, don't give up! We want to hear from you! Please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Thanks for your interest!|
The ANA Enterprise leverages the combined strength of the American Nurses Association (ANA), the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), and the American Nurses Foundation (FDN) to drive excellence in practice and ensure the voice and vision of nurses everywhere are recognized.
- Representing the interests of the nation’s 4 million registered nurses, ANA is the voice of U.S. nursing. ANA advances the profession by fostering high standards of nursing practice, promoting a safe and ethical work environment, bolstering the health and wellness of nurses, and advocating on health care issues that affect nurses and the public. ANA is at the forefront of improving the quality of health care for all.
- ANCC promotes excellence in nursing and health care globally through credentialing programs. ANCC’s internationally renowned credentialing programs certify and recognize individual nurses in specialty practice areas. ANCC recognizes health care organizations that promote nursing excellence and quality patient outcomes while providing safe, positive work environments.
- The American Nurses Foundation is the philanthropic entity of ANA Enterprise, investing in all aspects of nursing by funding programs that support the profession — raising the bar and empowering nurses to transform health care and improve lives.
Discover our vision for the future, and how you can be a part of health care transformation as we continue to work to:
- Achieve operational excellence;
- Create a positive work environment;
- Foster collaboration;
- Ensure autonomy and accountability; and
- Promote employee development.
Benefits of working with the ANA Enterprise
ANA Enterprise offers competitive benefits, including:
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance;
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans;
- Employee Assistance Plan;
- Ability to telecommute one day per week (certain positions);
- Flexible Spending Plans;
- Generous 4% 401K match;
- Walking distance from Silver Spring metro station;
- Tuition Assistance;
- Career Development;
- Paid day off for your birthday; and
- 3 weeks of vacation plus a paid holiday from Christmas Day through New Year’s Day.
By working at ANA Enterprise, you’re supporting 4 million registered nurses, every single day.
You are now leaving the American Nurses Foundation
The American Nurses Foundation is a separate charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation does not engage in political campaign activities or communications.
The Foundation expressly disclaims any political views or communications published on or accessible from this website.Continue Cancel